Diary of a Mad Jewish Woman

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I finally got the demon computer at home to give up some pictures! So without further ado i give my very first picture blog

Click the thumbnails to see the bigger pics!

This is my best friend, Kelly she has 1990s Nicole Kidman hair




I made kelly take pictures of me in my halloween costume (I aspire to be a pin-up girl)









I got a sample of this cool stuff called Jiffy Tan. Lookie how tan my legs are




Ellie thinks i'm crazy



Then my "adopted" brother, Saab showed up and decided to wear my costume. Hilarity ensued











Then we got Frank to put his costume on and well:





They decided it would be funny to run outside the house with Saab chaing Frank. There was traffic bumper to bumper on the hill directly outside my front door. So Frank runs out and Saab takes off after him and as they run down the hill I notice a cop car sitting right in front of my house....cop does not look amused.

I never did get to carve a pumpkin, but we had some fun anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home